I firmly believe in testing all doctrine to The Word (or rhema) of YHWH and only holding on to what is good (1Thess. 5:21).
Any belief (doctrine) that may fail such a test (regardless of the origin or even its popularity) is systematically rejected.
I earnestly search the scriptures daily, in the same way Paul commended the Bereans in determining what was true (Acts 17:10-11).
Through the leading and teaching of the Spirit of YHWH I aim for 100% pure truth. I aim to obey everything YHWH commanded.
I recognize that this is not always easily done, and I welcome friendly and truth-seeking engagement from fellow believers in His perfect Word (or rhema), as I also believe iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17).
Despite being challenged, I nevertheless desire to seek, understand, and apply YHWH’s one and only Truth as revealed in His Word (or rhema), and by His Son, the Word (or logos) of YHWH, Yeshua.
What is the WORD:
Logos – the pure expression, logic, knowledge, wisdom, mind, and essence of YHWH (John 1:1-5)
Rhema – the spoken and written word of YHWH (Rom 10:17)
The written Word, is a product of the essence of YHWH, for when it came out of YHWH (or breathed) to the prophets it came as a part of Himself. However, once spoken by the prophets or by putting it on paper much of the fragrance was lost, because the spoken/written words could only tell things about YHWH — they in themselves were not god. Many of the words spoken to the writers of the Bible were heard only as the rhema, for to a large degree, the words they had heard had certainly produced faith in their hearts, but they did not understand enough about the logos to rationally walk in what they had heard. They walked in faith but not in reality, for it was not time for them to enter into the fullness of YHWH. However, the end of the ages has come upon us, and it appears that the time is ripe for receiving the logos, the pure essence of YHWH…His Son, Yeshua!
Therefore, I Believe:
- The Word (or logos) is YHWH and He is One (John 1:1-5, Deuteronomy 6:4).
- YHWH created all things by the Word (or logos) and all creation is subject to the Word (or logos).
- In the garden (or Paradise) everything was good until man violated the commandment (or instruction) of YHWH and thus sin entered the world.
- Sin is defined as breaking the law (or instructions) of YHWH (1John 3:4).
- All Scripture/Word (or rhema) is instructions in righteousness.
- All Scripture/Word (or rhema) is still true and nothing has been abolished.
- YHWH’s law (or Torah) is simply His instructions for all His People.
- Sin infected and affected all of creation, in the sense that all of creation was introduced to the curse. That curse from sin is the punishment of death. Paul taught this as the Law of “sin and death” (Romans 8:2), the same law that believers are no longer under through grace by faith.
- Yeshua (aka. Jesus) arrived as the Word (or logos) made flesh, and perfectly practiced YHWH’s instructions (or Torah).
- The Word (or logos) is YHWH and the Word (or logos) became flesh as Yeshua (John 1:1-5).
- The fullness of YHWH’s essence dwells in the flesh of Yeshua.
- I believe that Yeshua was sent from the Father, and practiced the Father’s Word (or rhema) perfectly, thus His being the Son of YHWH, He is the image or reflection of the Father.
- In this Yeshua satisfied these two purposes of coming (of the many) which was:
- to be a prophetlike unto Moses (Deuteronomy 18:15) and teach us (as opposed to destroying) the correct interpretation (or fulfilling the meaning) of YHWH’s law
- to qualify Himself as the spotless (or sinless) lamb(the Passover) as a substitution for our condemnation and nullifying the law of “sin and death” (Colossians 2:14)
- Yeshua means “Salvation” in Aramaic (or YAHushua in Hebrew – GOD is salvation).
- Through transliterations from Aramaic/Hebrew to Greek to Latin to Old English to modern English, He is now often known as Jesus. Because of this, the unfortunate reality is that many do not know His spoken, given name nor the meaning of His name.
- It is my preference to use His real name that carries its intended meaning of “YHWH is Salvation.” I am not offended at the transliterated name of Jesus. I often insert “Jesus” in parentheses to help connect His real name of Yahushua/Yeshua back to Jesus.
- The same applies for God (Elohim), YHWH (Y’ah·u·ah) is the name given to us in His Word as the name of God. It is my preference to use His name as it was also YHWH’s preference that His People know His holy name in the Scriptures.
- Yeshua’s substituting sacrifice is the only means of salvation/redemption from the law of sin and death.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith.
- I believe the Ruach HaKodesh (or Holy Spirit) leads people to understand the Word (or rhema) and thus follow the Word (or logos) of YHWH…His Son, Yeshua.
- Faith is an inward heart (or desire) transformation to commit, trust, and believe in His Word (or rhema) and the Word (or logos) made flesh (Yeshua), instead of placing my faith and trust in myself, other men, or the world.
- I believe that if you have real faith (commitment and trust) in the Word (or logos), that whatever you believe (inward) will manifest itself (outwardly) in your behavior. A successful inward transformation of our heart (desire) as faith will always manifest outwardly as obedience to the Word.
- Thus, I am obedient because of my faith (which lead to salvation), not vice versa.
- I believe that faith without works is dead (James/Jacob 2:26 – faith is not real without works as our evidence of our faith).
- I believe His people are commanded to obey His Word (or rhema) following salvation, not to earn salvation.
- I believe Yeshua is to be my example on how to walk the Word (or rhema), as opposed to using Yeshua as an excuse for declaring some of the Word (or rhema) was destroyed, done away with, or made void.
- In my faith I will occasionally fail (or sin) in my walk, however (and ONLY then), am I covered by grace in all such instances. A true believer will consistently seek and delight in obedience and avoid disobedience.
- My obedience (not sinning) to His Law is rewarded as blessings (Deuteronomy 11:26-28).
- My crown and rewards at the Bema (or Judgement) Seat will directly relate to my practice and obedience of His Word (rhema or logos) (Revelation 20:11-14).
- YHWH’s grace is evidence of His love for me.
- I am to love YHWH with all of my heart, mind, and strength (my soul) and I do this by seeking and keeping His commandments (Deuteronomy 6:5, Exodus 5:10, John 14:15).
- The Holy Spirit is deposited in believers in faith through grace to cause us to walk in obedience to the law and to teach us all things in His Word (Psalms 119:1).
- My obedience is the evidence and substance of my faith (Hebrews 11:1).
- True believers should indeed focus on YHWH’s love for them (grace), but that a believer (in response) should also focus on loving YHWH back (obedience).
- A further purpose of Yeshua was to begin calling back the scattered 10 tribes of Israel that were divorced, scattered, and became Gentiles (Matthew 15:24, Ezekiel 34:11-16).
- Yeshua will return to conquer the world and then reign as king for 1000 years (Feasts of Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles).
- I believe Yeshua was born of a virgin, died, and was resurrected to live out the Father’s plan of salvation for His people.